Incorporating ICT in the classroom
The goal of this course is to introduce teachers to concepts and tools that focus on the pedagogical use of digital devices. They will receive training on how to use different tools in their digital classrooms in order to engage their students in their own learning. They will also receive training in learning methods in the classroom as well as they will exchange ideas and develop links with teachers from other European countries. After the end of this course, they will have a better understanding of the concept and potential benefits of incorporating ICT in the classroom and they will have improved the skills and competences that are required to convey that knowledge to their students.
- Development of a culture of digital technology use and shape the identity of the e-citizenship.
- Modern ways of learning through apps which facilitate and support learning, communication and self-assessment.
- How using mobile devices as teaching tools can enhance learning experiences and help educators to create a more productive and effective learning environment.
- Using tools to help educators organize and manage the digital classroom and create interactive materials for encouraging and enhancing learning.
- Learning methodologies which strengthen the learning process into digital classrooms.
- Development of skills and knowledge for safe and responsible use of digital technology for learning.
- Integration and effective use of digital technologies into a curriculum.
The methodology that is going to be used will try to make participants be active in their own learning and to be built a diverse and stimulating environment for reflecting, working and to create their own learning solutions. The methodology includes presentations, web resources, team-working, practical laboratory, sharing experiences with peers, self and group assessment and evaluation.
This course is targeted at educators who would like to incorporate digital technology into their lesson.
- 18/05/2020 – 22/05/2020
- 18/05/2020 – 29/05/2020 (VET)
- 06/07/2020 – 10/07/2020
- 06/07/2020 – 17/07/2020 (VET)
- 17/08/2020 – 21/08/2020
- 17/08/2020 – 28/08/2020 (VET)