Six trainers for adults / associates of e-school EDUCATIONAL FOUNDATION participated in the programme, and successfully attended the five-day structured seminar on educational uses of the technology of enhanced reality.
Their seminar propositions were dealt with by three distinguished scientists and professors of Malta University, which they carried through by making these new and innovative terms understood. Some of the subjects taught were:
– Reality, Virtual Reality, Enhanced reality. Differences among them and their connection
– Illustration and teaching of free software to create models
– Incorporation of these models to reality
– Software for portable devices (tablets, cell phones…)
– Creation of a complete project by any participant with the instructors’ guidance
E-school’s trainers of adults had the opportunity, through their participation in this programme, to acquire and enhance their knowledge, skills and abilities, so that they could be transformed from trainers to instructors of adults and start new educational projects by exploiting this newly acquired knowledge and methods.